How to Post Instagram Story Highlights
This is an Instagram Story Highlight.
Congratulations, you now know what an #InstagramStoryHighlight is. Now how the heck do you post one?
How To: Instagram Story Highlight
- First things first, make sure that you have ‘Save to Archive’ ON in your Story Settings.
With that setting on, everything that you post to your Instagram Story will be saved in your archives and can be used for Highlights.
2. If you haven’t already posted what you want on your Highlight to your Instagram Story, do so now. If you already have, then you’re ready to post your Instagram Story Highlight!
3. Click on the ‘New’ circle in the Story Highlights section underneath your bio.
4. Your Story Archives will be displayed and you can select the story or stories you’d like to add to your highlights. The first one you select will be the cover. You can change the cover in step 5.
5. From there you can edit the title (has to be short and sweet -> less than 15 characters I think). You can also change the photo used for the cover photo by clicking on Edit Cover.
That’s literally it!
Okay, so now you know how to post a Highlight. Now let’s look at some tips on how to make it look dope and make your profile stand out. Check out ‘How to Instagram Story like a Pro’
Questions? comment below!