You Can Now Post Multiple Photos/Videos on Instagram
As of February 22, you can now post up to 10 photos/videos in one post on Instagram.
The employee at Instagram that came up with this is a fuggin GENIUS! How many times have you taken like 5 fuego selfies and can’t choose which one to post? Well now you can post all 5 boo.
Here’s a short video from the Instagram blog that explains….
What You Need To Know
- You control which order the photos go in. When you’re selecting photos/videos, you will see a number in a little blue circle that tells you which order they’re in.
- You can choose different filters for each photo/video.
- You can’t resize the photo like you do on a single post so if you want to zoom out you can’t! You can adjust the position of the photo but it will have to be a square size only (for now) like Instagram originally used to be.
- The caption and likes will be for the group of photos/videos. You can’t have individual captions.
- You can mix photos and videos.
How Do I Post Multiple Photos/Videos on Instagram
So if you haven’t figured it out yet, here’s how you do this.
- When uploading to your feed, you’ll see a new icon to select multiple photos and videos.
- Click that.
- Choose up to 10 photos/videos. You don’t have to choose 10 but 10 is the max. Say 10 again, 10.
4. Choose filters and a caption. If you thought choosing a caption for 1 photo was a challenge, try 10.
5. Post it!
In feed, you’ll see blue dots at the bottom of these posts to let you know you can swipe to see more.
Now you can share multiple photos from your favourite moments… it’s about time Instagram!
Here are some celebrities that are already taking advantage of this new feature.
A post shared by taraji p henson (@tarajiphenson) on